Wednesday 1 June 2011

The results are in… well almost!

I have had my assessor contact me and she sounds lovely! I have been asked to submit another card for my course to cover other criteria… and I now think my head is going to explode with ideas!!! (Hope not though, it will make a mess of my cardstock). I will get another card in this week and if you are good even put the photo up here of it. When I get the assessment I will let you know!

I have been spending on craft materials again and brought loads of lovely stamps, some card stock and a great punch as well. I think I really need to get an extension to keep it all…

I think I must be driving the family mad, half-term and the television is constantly on Create and Craft TV. Still it’s Fathers Day soon and they need ideas for it!

Well that’s my excuse anyway!

Until next time…

Mel x

No comments:

Post a Comment