Saturday 4 June 2011

It’s finally happened!

It had to at some point, it was like some cartoon where the room was filled and the walls were expanding! I have finally had to buy another piece of furniture to store my craft stuff in….

I managed to find a writers bureau in a second hand shop, that I thought was perfect (well truthfully my husband found it – he won’t do that again!).

The thing is I wanted to put it in the living room and needed to move the room around to accommodate it… which basically meant turning the room upside down to do it. Cue another spring clean, stuff in the loft, kids helping, me telling hubby to keep out of way (told you him finding it was a mistake!).

The upshot is I now will be able to craft away without having to take over the kitchen table and also have loads of natural light as well, so in all it was worth it.

By the way did I mention it is not going to be delivered for three days?

Well, I like to plan ahead!

Until next time,

Mel x

No comments:

Post a Comment